Archive for Community - page 53

The Rainshadow Community Charter High School Blawg Week #4 Working (and chillin’) at the HP!

The Rainshadow Community Charter High School Blawg Week #4 Working (and chillin’) at the HP!

The Rainshadow crew is stoked to be having our Prom AND Graduation at the HP! We’ve enjoyed our time down there thusfar no matter what we are doing! Whether we’re…chillin’ out…tryin’ to figure out what we can do to help!…jumpin’ rope…makin’ solar systems for the…

Continue reading →

Sound & Fury: DIY hardcore punk, radical politics, and grassroots activism.

I was recently interviewed by some folks interested in my involvement in the Holland Project and was asked what are the other art collectives, DIY music venues, and community spaces inspired the Holland Project. My response to these questions was – none. There are no…

Continue reading →

The South is an interesting place. I’ve spent the past few weeks down here in Florida mostly relaxing and taking a vacation from Reno and all of the stuff going on. It has been a good relaxing holiday filled with plenty of good vegan (http://www.veganoutreach.org/whyvegan/)…

Continue reading →

Join the Resistance: Fall in Love Falling in love is the ultimate act of revolution, of resistance to today’s tedious, socially restrictive, culturally constrictive, humanly meaningless world. Love transforms the world. Where the lover formerly felt boredom, he now feels passion. Where she once was…

Continue reading →

Revolution in Everyday Life — Reconsidering Televisiona look behind the ‘scenes’: inside the mind of a serial killerEveryone knows how insipid and inane most television programs are. It’s clear to anyone who spends an hour in front of prime time that the sitcoms, news, and…

Continue reading →

This interview was conducted with Chris Clavin of Captain Chaos and Plan-It-X Records on Monday, December 11th at Sound and Fury Records after a show with The Screaming Gems, Shane Forster, Ryan Stark, Captain Chaos, and My Flag in on Fire.S&F: So Captain Chaos, why…

Continue reading →

Page 53 of 53 ← First ... 49 50 51 52 53