Archive for Community - page 44

Eagerly Awaiting

Eagerly Awaiting

Hello all! I’ve been away a while, but it is good to be back. Hope everyone is doing well and ready for winter! Most people I know prefer summer to winter, and I get it, but maybe now is the time to start appreciating it…

Continue reading →

This them at herbst theater

Continue reading →

Yes I’m dropping names

Yes I’m dropping names

so this week I start my long awaited blog, the only problem is i can’t think what I’m gonna write about. So I’m gonna take a que from clint and write about a show I went to recently. Last week I treked to San Francisco…

Continue reading →

Sound and Fury: DIY Hardcore Punk, Radical Politics, and Grassroots Activism.

E A R T H L I N G Searth.ling (urth ling), n. 1. An inhabitant of earth.Webster’s Unabridged Dictionary, 1989 EARTHLINGS is a feature length documentary about humanity’s absolute dependence on animals (for pets, food, clothing, entertainment, and scientific research) but also illustrates our…

Continue reading →

A.N.S.W.E.R. – RENO(Act Now to Stop War & End Racism) Saturday, October 27, 2007 – Join the regional mass march and rally in San Francisco! Get on the Bus from Reno! End the War Now! Bus departs Reno at 7:00 AM on Saturday, October 27…

Continue reading →

The second season of “America’s Got Talent” is now over which hopefully means my non-disclosure agreement is null and void. So here’s the skinny, the dirt, the lowdown, the backstory, the cautionary tale. As promised, a video clip of my performance is included towards the…

Continue reading →

The Territory

The Territory

Oh man am I bringing a heavy hitter into The Territory this week. I am enormously familiar with his writing as his umbrella of influence spans several generations. His name is Nelson Algren you’d be hard pressed to find a tougher writer in literature. “Brutally…

Continue reading →

*A.N.S.W.E.R. – RENO* *(Act Now to Stop War & End Racism)* ANSWER-RENO Activist MeetingWednesday, Sept. 266:00 pmAt the PLAN Office (821 Riverside Drive, Reno, NV) Join other local activists to:~ Discuss the current political situation and the next steps for the anti-war movement in Reno…

Continue reading →

The Territory

The Territory

It’s Monday and that means a new book comes into The Territory. This book I’m bringing in might raise a few eyebrows but I think it belongs in the higher echelons of American Literature. The book is called Pimp and chances are that through a…

Continue reading →

Reno Bike Project Upcoming Events!!!

Continue reading →

Page 44 of 53 ← First ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... Last →